Every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that you should avoid Teshnos and Wastelands close by it on the Wilddays as Cwim is having his daily walks.
Created the old favorite
from the Gloranthan Secrets book. He joins the Encounter Generator’s chaotic party with his small friends
who are spitting image of himself. For convenience there is now
which contains the Cwim itself, gorps he throw and the spit monsters.
It would be good to know about his arriva a bit beforehand as the party might need some preparing. So I created random party table for Foreshadowing the Encounter. It can be attached to any party and it can provide some clues that an encounter might be occurring. Some examples would be
- locals fleeing the encounter
- carrion animals associated with encounter gathering
- Spoor of the encounter found
- Footprints made by the encounter
- Wildlife alarmed by the closeness of the encounter
- Favorite food animal of the encounter growing alarmed
and so on.This is attached now to Cwim’ming party but will in time be attached to other parties as well.
Here are few other Chaos encounters from earlier posts
- Obviously Unbalanced Chaos in Dorastor
- Chaos Special – There are Broos Everywhere
- Sea and Chaos – These are a few of my favorite things
- To see the Monster Island and Die
- Demon Encounters in RQ6