RQ Encounter turns to South. Lord of the Storm is strong in the coast of Pamaltela (Fonrit, Fonrit update, Vadeli) even before the arrival of Harrek. The problems with Lunar seem remote when the real problems are forest elves, Afadjanni surges and Vadeli treachery and there is even talk of new power of Kresh in the south. Sorcery is strong in this land. Thanks for Simon Bray for the very useful background discussions that will hopefully generate even more of Umathelan and Fonritan material in the future. Here are few encounters for Umathela in RQ Encounter Generator format.
- Umathelan Barbarian
- Umathelan Barbarian Orlanth Initiate
- Umathelan Barbarian Orlanth Wind Voice
- Umathelan Barbarian Mercenary
- Umathelan Barbarian Mercenary Orlanth Initiate
- Umathelan Barbarian Warrior Party
- Umathelan Barbarian Mercenary Party
- Umathelan Barbarian Mercenaries Mounted
- Umathelan Barbarian Mounted on Flightless Birds
Horses are rare in Pamaltela so Horse mounted mercenaries belong to wealthy employers or elite troops. Some remote tribes have tamed large flightless birds (known as horse claws) as mounts.
Sedalpist Sorcery Order with Apprentice, Adept, Mage and Archmage has been created.
Various inhabitants of Umathela have been created here.
- Thief – an update
- Umathelan Malkioni Sorcerer – an update
- Umathelan Merchant
- Umathelan Merchant Caravan
- Sedalpian Worker Rabble
- Lhankhor Mhy Sage in Umathela
- Babeester Gor Initiate – Umathelan
- At Umathelan Market
- Vadeli Trader – updated with Vadeli magic