Updated cults main page exists here ! Updated cult descriptions, more cults.
Revised the draft one page summary of skills, folk magic and theist miracles for common Gloranthan cults. Changed the format, added new cults and source information. In some cases some additional links will extend the cult to be two pager.
For each cult or spirit society source is mentioned for the spell,miracle or skill that is not found in current RQ6 rules. Criteria for initiate, acolyte and rune status is mentioned as well.
For the spells and the description of the cults you will need to dive into Cult Compendium, Gods of Glorantha and Shadows in the Borderlands – at least. The links to original books are mentioned for the cults, you will need those books for detailed description of the cult, skills and spells. Many of the books and magazines are out of print but Moon Design Publications has a few and some others you may find thru drivethrurpg.com, Amazon or eBay.
All of this will be superseded by the official rules once AiG is out.
There are many new cults in this batch.
Cults available are
- Aldrya, Aranea, Argan Argar, Asrelia, Atyar, Babeester Gor, Bagog, Basmol, Black Sun, Blackfang, Cacodemon, Caladra&Aurelion, Chalana Arroy, Crimson Bat, Dark Eater, Devil’s Hand, Donandar, Dormal, Eiritha, Ernalda, Etyries, Eurmal, Flintnail, Gloomshark, Gorakiki
- Himile, Hobimarong, Humakt, Hungry Ghosts, Hungry Jack, Ikadz, Issaries, Krarsht, Krjalk, Kyger Litor, Lanbril, Lemure, Lhankor Mhy, Lodril, Lumavoxoran, Magasta, Mallia, Maran Gor, Mee Vorala, Moorgarki
- Odayla, Orlanth, Pamalt, Path of Infinite Mutations, Pavis, Pocharngo, Primal Chaos, Saliligor, Seven Mothers, Sidana, Storm Bull, Subere, Sun Dragon, Taeterisus, Telmor, Than, Thanatar, Thed, Triolina, Tsankth, Ty Kora Tek, Tyram, Uleria, Ulforg, Urain
- Vakalta, Vinga, Vivamort, Wachaza, Waha, Xentha, Xiola Umbar, Yelm, Yelmalio, Yelorna, Zola Fel, Zorak Zoran
- Shaman Spirit Society
- Strombull Spirit Society
- Horned Man Spirit Society
- Mallia Spirit Society
- Waha Spirit Society
- Oakfed Spirit Society
All of the above will likely change during my campaign and has gone thru just initial tuning.
For spell conversions take a look at gloranthaphiles more detailed conversion.
Cults are now here
2 thoughts on “Gloranthan Cult One Pagers for Mythras – Take Two”
7 Mothers and Aldrya are now split into sub cults. The following cults now show the missing rune spells: