Serpent folk of the Monster Island supplement are prone to forming brotherhoods around their profession. The brotherhoods have their headquarters in Brotherhood Guild Houses – buildings that can be targets for inquisitive players.
There are more than a dozen brotherhoods mentioned in the supplement. Brotherhoods are strong even in thase days of waning serpent folk strength.
Here are some guild house denizens that can be generated with the Encounter Generator one could meet while venturing into or close to brotherhood strongholds.
- Brotherhood of Carrion Scavenger – beastmasters of Serpent Folk
- Brotherhood of Silent Watch – Tomb and treasure guardians
- Brotherhood of Serpentine Grace – dancers, courtesans and acrobats
- Brotherhood of Obsidian Claw – Close combat warrior scouts and monster hunters
- Brotherhood of Fang – Personal bodyguards
More will come later….
There are also new parties created
- Akakor Serpent People Chromatic Doom Party – warriors with sorucerous ranged weapons
- Akakor Serpent People Silent Watch – tomb guardian party
- Akakor Serpent People Veteran Silent Watch – strong tomb guardian party
..and corresponding individual enemies
- Veteran Serpent People Official – Chromatic Doom
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior – Chromatic Doom
- Superior Serpent People Entertainer
- Skilled Serpent People assassin
- Veteran Serpent People Assassin, Disciple of Silken Death
- Disciple of the Silken Death mystic discipline
- Skilled Serpent People Warrior, Silent Watch
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Silent Watch
- Serpent People Silent Watch Officer
- Veteran Serpent People Warrior, Strong
New additional features have been created and incorporated into various rooms, trade caravans and other appropriate places
Jungle Decorative items
Monster Island Artwork
Monster Island Substances
Monster Island Items