Mythras Encounter Generator is a tool for generating countless number of NPCs and Enemies to help out the GM and usually oppose the players. It is easy to use and generates either on screen, PDF or PNG format encounters.
But there are other format needs and so far they have been served by building perhaps a bit cryptic URL to generate the JSON. The spell has been cast. By popular request (thanks Bilharzia and others at Discord) there is now a user interface for those who need the JSON format from Mythras Encounter Generator.
Mythras Encounter Generator JSON
This can be useful for those who want to copy the generated enemy to other places for example Roll20.
Select from the left Mythras Encounter Generator JSON and you will after a short while see the below screen.
- Select the tag you want
- Within the tag you can search for the name of the enemy if you want.
- Select the number of enemies (remember Roll20 wants to have only 1 at the time)
- Select the enemy.
- Select from the automatically generated list the small blue icon to copy the JSON to clipboard.
Paste the content to program you want for example Roll20.
Tool is available here at tools.notesfrompavis.com
Previously this was only available for those who figured out how to use this with URL format
Gloranthan and Mythras Color
At the same time the tools.notesfrompavis.com generators got a new interface.
It still contains all the generators
- City Bad Night Encounter Seed Generator
- Coin Stash Glorantha
- Random place and region names
- Fonritan Background
- Fonritan Person
- Fonritan Female Person
- Maslo Agimori
- Monster Island Tribal Taboos Broken
- Orlanthi names
- Savage names
- Poisons for Mythras
- Port Today
- Fonritan Rumors
- Sartar Background
- Gloranthan Ships for ships and Shieldwalls
- Fonritan Town rumour generator
- Tribal Combat Units for ships and Shieldwalls
- Tropical Diseases
- Vadeli person